If you have any queries about the policy, please get in touch with us using the contact details set out here and we will do our best to answer your questions.
Personal information collected
We will collect the following personal information from you:
- name, a user name, gender, date of birth
- e-mail address, postal address, telephone number
- your work and education history
- your responses to and results of any assessments administered through the site
- your nationality and similar information
Although it is not compulsory to give us this information, if you do not then we may not be able to provide you with the full range of services the Site has to offer.
Use of this information
We will use this information in order to:
- Assist us in finding a suitable placement for you with our clients in either a temporary or a permanent position
- Send you information about our products and services
- Verify your identity
- Carry out marketing analysis and make general improvements to our Site
- To obtain your views or comments on the services we provide
- Contact the winners of our competitions and to help us plan other promotional activity
Sharing this information
We will supply your information to our clients where there is a possibility that your details match the specifications of a placement we have been requested to fulfil by one of our clients. This vacancy may not necessarily be advertised on the site.
If you have applied to one of our online advertised vacancies, then your details cannot be viewed by anyone except FlexPlus staff, or staff at the company that is recruiting and advertising that vacancy.
You have access to view all the information we hold on you at any time. Your information can be updated at any time; you may also delete your details at any time.
Any opportunities you choose to pursue will be strictly confidential between you, us and the company that is recruiting and advertising that vacancy. You understand that any of our clients have the right to store your personal information on their own database for future use (if you have agreed to pursue an opportunity that they are recruiting and advertising for).
Other than as set out above, we will not disclose any of your personal information without your permission unless we are required by law to do so (for example, if required to do so by a court order or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime).
How long does Flex Plus keep my personal information?
The information that you give us is termed “personal data” under the Data Protection Act 1998. We follow the principles set out in that Act when we process your personal data. All the personal data that we obtain from you is held on our central in-house database.
Flex Plus will retain personal information we process on behalf of our customers within the application for as long as needed to provide services to our customers.
You also understand that any of our clients have the rig