Job Type: Permanent
Salary: per hour
Hours of work: Full Time
Job Reference: picking- Rug
Job posted: 16 days ago
Applications close: 31 October 2017
Are you an experienced Warehouse Operative looking for work starting immediately?
If so, Flex Recruitment have a number of vacancies as a warehouse operative / picker / LLOP and PPT driver/ FLT driver.
The warehouse operative / picker role will involve :
- Order picking using scanners
- Packing of products
- Goods in and out, loading and unloading of goods
- Rework and labelling of products
- LLOP/ PPT driving
We have various shifts of work available;
- 7am-3pm & 3pm-11pm Rotating every 2 weeks
- possible fix shifts AM or PM
- nights 11pm- 7am
Rates of pay for warehouse operatives/ pickers between:
£7.50p/h - £9.10p/h on mornings,
£7.90 p/h - £9.50 p/h on afternoons
£8.80 - £10.40 on nights,
and overtimes £11.25 Am, £11.85 PM, £13.20 nights
FLT: 7-15(£8.20) / 15-23(£8.60) / 23-7(£9.60)
OT after 37,5: AM £12.30 / PM £12.90 / Nights £14.40
In return, we offer :
- Possibility for FLT training on site
- Loads of overtime available
- Good opportunity for permanent contracts after 12 weeks
- Onsite canteen,
- Paid training,
- Onsite parking with 24/7 security
- On onsite gym of which you can use whenever you like!
- Inductions ASAP
- contracted hours
- 40/per week
- 5 working days out 7
- bonuses for good performance
We think colleagues should be rewarded for the hard work they put into their job. Very simply, the better you perform, the more money you can earn. Starting from £0.20 up to £1.60 per hour!
If you have Warehouse operative / picker experience please apply.
Where is this job?
The job is located at Warwickshire, cv238bq