Job Type: Temporary
Salary: £10.50 - £16.50
Hours of work: Full Time
Job Reference: WW-H-W-11350
Job posted: 22 days ago
Applications close: 30 November 2017
Are you a HGV / LGV / CLASS 1 / C+E Driver looking for work in the Rugby area? (We do have other clients in other areas such as, Hinckley, Crick, Coventry, Leicester, Northampton)
We can offer ongoing work and/or ad-hoc shifts and even a 6th day to work alongside your current workload.
The main duties of the role:
- Trunking to RDC's and some store deliveries.
- Possibly doing general haulage work.
- Dealing with all necessary paperwork.
The candidate will need to:
- Hold a valid C+E licence for at least 2 years.
- Possess a digital tachograph card and a full understanding of legislation.
- Hold a valid DQC card.
- Have no more than 6 points on your licence (for minor offences no DR, DD or IN codes)
We are looking for drivers across all starts with a focus on late mornings 08:00 to 13:00 and nights 17:00 to 02:00. The shifts can be long and possible nights out available.
The pay rates for the role are;
Monday to Friday - £10.50 PAYE £12.50 LTD
Saturday - £12.50 PAYE £14.50 LTD
Sunday - £14.00 PAYE £16.50 LTD
Night out payment of £25.00 with Parking costs refunded.
If you are interested in the role of HGV / LGV / CLASS 1 / C+E Driver, please click apply now!
Where is this job?
The job is located at Warwickshire, CV21 1PX