Job Type: Temporary
Salary: 7.50-8.50 Per Hour
Hours of work: Part Time
Job Reference: WOPTS-NO-L-11216
Job posted: 25 days ago
Applications close: 27 November 2017
We have excellent opportunities for Part Time Warehouse Operatives to join our successful team working up to 5 days per week with any shift pattern to choose from within our client's prestigious operation in Desford, Leicestershire.
The successful candidate will benefit from on-going, part time work, onsite training, excellent working conditions and a pay rate of £7.50/£8.50 per hour earning up to £15.00/£17.00 per hour with overtime.
The Part time Warehouse Operative will be responsible for:
- Decanting of parts from pallets / boxes and packing into smaller component boxes and attaching of labels, signing off paperwork and using handheld scanners
- Order picking of parts to client specifications utilising pick sheets
- Packaging of items in preparation for dispatch
The Part Time Warehouse Operative will have the following:
- Some warehousing experience
- Excellent time keeping
- Flexibility with regard to overtime in busy periods
- Ability to pass drug screening
- Strong accuracy and numeracy skills
- Good attention to detail
In return we can offer:
- A full induction and training, including FLT.
- On-going work that can lead onto a permanent role
- A large subsidised canteen and free on-site car parking facilities
- A dedicated Flex on-site services team, contactable 24/7
- Flexible overtime
The hours of work will be any of the following on a set shift basis:
Monday to Sunday - Morning Shift: 10am until 2pm
Monday to Sunday - Afternoon Shift: 6pm until 10pm
Monday to Sunday - Night Shift: 9pm until 1am
Successful candidates will be provided with a full onsite induction and on the job training.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria for the Warehouse Operatives and you have experience in Dispatch, Goods in and out, Warehouse Order Picking, Loading and Unloading then we would like to hear from you.
Where is this job?
The job is located at Leicestershire, LE9 9JU