Job Type: Temporary
Hours of work: Full Time
Job Reference: WON-NO-L-9956
Job posted: 27 days ago
Applications close: 20 October 2017
We have a exciting opportunities for a Warehouse Operative to join our successful team within our client's prestigious operation in Desford, Leicestershire. The successful candidate will benefit from on-going, full time work, excellent working conditions and a pay rate of £8.50 per hour earning up to £17.00 per hour with overtime.
The Warehouse Operative will be responsible for:
- Order picking of parts to client specifications utilising pick sheets
- Packaging of items in preparation for dispatch
- Decanting of parts from pallets / boxes and packing into smaller component boxes and attaching of labels, signing off paperwork and using handheld scanners
The Warehouse Operative will have the following:
- Some warehousing experience
- Strong accuracy and numeracy skills
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent time keeping
- Flexibility with regard to overtime in busy periods
- Ability to pass drug screening
In return we can offer:
- A full induction and training, including FLT.
- On-going work that can lead onto a permanent role
- A large subsidised canteen and free on-site car parking facilities
- A dedicated Flex on-site services team, contactable 24/7
- Flexible overtime
The hours of work are Sunday - Thursday 11pm - 7am
Successful candidates will be provided with a full induction and training and also will be required to pass a drugs and alcohol test.
If you feel that you are an experienced warehouse operative, picker, packer, loader, production operative, assembly operative, and meet the above criteria for the Warehouse Operatives, then we would like to hear from you.
Where is this job?
The job is located at Leicestershire, LE9 9JU