Job Type: Temporary
Salary: 7.50 Per Hour
Hours of work: Full Time
Job Reference: WO1HDS-NO-L-11215
Job posted: 25 days ago
Applications close: 27 November 2017
We have great opportunities for Warehouse Operatives to join our successful team working on a morning shift working 3x 12 hour shifts per week within our client's prestigious operation in Desford, Leicestershire.
The successful candidate will benefit from on-going, full time work, onsite training, excellent working conditions and a pay rate of £7.50 per hour earning up to £15.00 per hour with overtime.
The Warehouse Operative will be responsible for:
- Decanting of parts from pallets / boxes and packing into smaller component boxes and attaching of labels, signing off paperwork and using handheld scanners
- Order picking of parts to client specifications utilising pick sheets
- Packaging of items in preparation for dispatch
The Warehouse Operative will have the following:
- Some warehousing experience
- Excellent time keeping
- Flexibility with regard to overtime in busy periods
- Ability to pass drug screening
- Strong accuracy and numeracy skills
- Good attention to detail
In return we can offer:
- A full induction and training, including FLT.
- On-going work that can lead onto a permanent role
- A large subsidised canteen and free on-site car parking facilities
- A dedicated Flex on-site services team, contactable 24/7
- Flexible overtime
The hours of work will be 36 hours per week, you will be required to work 3x 12 hour shifts between Monday to Sunday on a day shift basis 7am until 7pm or 11am until 11pm - flexibility is essential.
Successful candidates will be provided with a full onsite induction and on the job training.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria for the Warehouse Operatives and you have experience in Dispatch, Goods in and out, Warehouse Order Picking, Loading and Unloading then we would like to hear from you.
Where is this job?
The job is located at Leicestershire, LE9 9JU