Job Type: Temporary
Salary: Per hour
Hours of work: Full Time
Job Reference: WO-NO-W-9991
Job posted: 27 days ago
Applications close: 20 October 2017
We have an exciting opportunity for experienced Warehouse Operatives to join the UK's largest parcel sortation facility based in Hinckley, Leicestershire. On an on-going long term basis offering a variety of shifts, this could be the perfect job for you!
IMMEDIATE STARTS AVAILABLE
The Warehouse Operative will be responsible for:
- Parcel Sorting a variety of sized boxes
- General warehouse cleanliness
The Warehouse Operative will have the following:
- Some warehousing experience advantageous but not essentials
- Accuracy and numeracy skills
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent time keeping
- Flexibility with regard to overtime in busy periods
In return we can offer:
- Canteen Facilities
- Free parking
- Brand new building with modern facilities
- £8 per hour for day shift.
- £8.50 per hour for night shift.
- Full time or part time shifts available across 6 days - Sunday to Friday.
We have sortation facilities based in Coventry, Leicester, Nuneaton, Hinckley and Rugby.
If you feel that you are an experienced warehouse operative and meet the above criteria for the role, please get in touch today!
Where is this job?
The job is located at Warwickshire, CV23 0UY