Job Type: Temporary
Salary: per hour
Sector: Hospitality & Leisure
Hours of work: Part Time
Job Reference: WGCW-H-L-11533
Job posted: 16 days ago
Applications close: 06 December 2017
Are you looking for extra work during the Christmas period? We have exciting opportunities for temporary adhoc Waiters / Glass Collectors / Waitresses to assist the restaurant, bar and banqueting functions at a well-known luxury hospitality establishment in Hinckley, Leicestershire.
In return the company offers a competitive pay rate and the opportunity to become a valued member of the team.
You must have transport to be able to travel to and from this position as the hours are unsocial and there will not be any use of public transport.
The key responsibilities of the Waiter / Glass Collector / Waitress will be:
- Serving food to dining customers
- Supporting with kitchen duties - tiding plates away and loading the dishwasher
- Collecting plates and crockery from tables and returning to the kitchen
- Ensuring that the function room and kitchen preparation areas are clean and tidy
- Supporting head chef with cleaning / putting away duties in the kitchen
- Working in a safe and clean manner in order to maintain high levels of hygiene and cleanliness within all Conference & Banqueting areas
- Ensuring that all tables are correctly laid and cleared to the standards set
The successful Waiter / Glass Collector / Waitress must have the following:
- Experience of silver service - an advantage but not essential
- Previous experience of waiting tables and serving food - however, this is not essential
- Previous experience in the events or hospitality industry - an advantage but not essential
- Excellent customer service skills - silver service style manners are required
- Flexibility to work evenings/weekends and flexi hours
- Reliable and hard working
These positions will be on an adhoc basis working any day between Monday to Sunday. Predominantly the hours of work anytime between 11AM until 12AM midnight however full flexibility is required to work any alternative shift - which could be late finishes in to early hours of the morning such as 2AM.
The pay is £7.50 per hour which is extremely competitive in this industry.
f you have experience in the following: Waitress, Waiter, Banquet Staff, Kitchen Assistant, Silver Service Assistant, Bar Assistant or Catering Assistant please press apply today!
Where is this job?
The job is located at Leicestershire, LE10 3JA