Job Type: Contract
Salary: Weekly Pay
Hours of work: Full Time
Job Reference: TD-H-W-11327
Job posted: 23 days ago
Applications close: 29 November 2017
We have Ongoing job opportunities for Test Drivers to work for a global provider of automotive engineering and development. This will be working for their Gaydon site in Warwickshire that has great facilities.
With over 70 years of experience in the industry it has some very exciting times ahead.
The company prides themselves in what they do and have an excellent reputation within the industry.
- Test driving Cars & Trucks - Including Track and roads
- Checking the quality of the car and reporting any issues
- Hours are Monday-Friday. Rotating Shifts 6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm
This vacancy has immediate starts and has work until the end of March'2018.
- £8.50 rising to £10.00
- Hold a driving licence for 5 Years
- Have no Points on licence
- Be able to complete relevant paperwork
- Must be able to get to and from the company
This vacancy may also have training available to obtain a permit to test drive trucks onsite.
This position will require a confident driver. This is due to the miles required to drive within the 8hour working hours.
If successful you will be required to come to our Hinckley office (LE10 1EQ) to register and discuss the role further.
Where is this job?
The job is located at Warwickshire, CV35 0BJ