Job Type: Temp to Perm
Salary: Per hour
Sector: Customer Services
Hours of work: Full Time
Job Reference: OM-H-L-12162
Job posted: 16 days ago
Applications close: 28 December 2017
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Full Time Office Manager to join a well-established team on a temporary to permanent basis, based at a well-established fitting business based in Hinckley, Leicestershire.
On a temporary leading to permanent basis this is a great opportunity to become a valued member of a well-established fast paced team, offering a very competitive salary structure, onsite parking and use of the company facilities. This is a great opportunity to secure your long term career!
The key duties of the suitable Office Manager will be:
- To delegate tasks and responsibility accordingly
- To overview the customer calls and emails
- To Implement and maintain training for all staff
- To complete payroll and support in accounts day to day
- To manage staff and conduct one to one appraisals
- To support with the day to day tasks in absence of the managing director
- To implement any new warehouse system brought into the business
The successful Office Manager will have the following:
- Previous experience of staff management
- Previous experience of managing staff and conducting 1 to 1 appraisals
- Previous payroll and accounting experience is essential
- Previous experience of dealing with operational KPI's and budgets
The working hours will be Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm however flexibility is essential with earlier start times (dependant on business needs)
The salary will be £18,000 to £20,000 dependant on experience.
If you are an experienced Office Manager, Operational Manager, Payroll Manager, Depot Manager, Warehouse Team Leader, Office Supervisor, Goods-In Supervisor, Depot Manager or a Site Supervisor please press apply today!
Where is this job?
The job is located at Leicestershire, LE10 1RE