Job Type: Temp to Perm
Salary: Per hour
Sector: Customer Services
Hours of work: Full Time
Job Reference: OA-H-L-10606
Job posted: 9 days ago
Applications close: 07 November 2017
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Full Time Operations Administrator to join a well-established LED Lighting Solutions company based in Hinckley, Leicestershire.
On a temporary on-going basis this could be the perfect opportunity for you to prove yourself as an asset within the business and secure a long term permanent role!
The key duties for the Operations Administrator are:
- To provide support for a range of process activities to deliver compliance and service levels in accordance with agreed business plans.
- To monitor, evaluate and update data to ensure accuracy against processes for the company's external compliance schemes.
- To provide support for the operations team with daily administration tasks.
- To support with consistent compliance with external audits and to deliver reports in a required time.
- To support with office enquiry calls and general day to day admin tasks.
The successful Operations Administrator should have the following:
- Experience of ISO9001 QMS preferred but not essential
- Ability to provide statistical analysis
- PC literate, particularly excel, word, internet and e-mail
- Grammatically competent for wording of processes etc.
- Self-driven with good communication, handwriting and listening skills.
- An ability to work closely and effectively with senior manager and contracts managers.
- Polite and confident manner.
- Able to work and integrate within a team.
The working hours will be Monday to Friday between 9.00am to 5.00pm (hours may vary and may reduce dependant on work load so flexibility is essential)
The pay rate will be £7.50 to £8.00 per hour for the temporary period.
If you are an experience Office Assistant, Compliance Assistant, ISO9001 Assistant, Shop Assistant, Customer Service Adviser, Cash Handler, Office Administrator, Administrator, Customer Service Administrator or Office Coordinator then please press apply today!
Where is this job?
The job is located at Leicestershire, LE10 3BN