Job Type: Temporary
Salary: per hour
Hours of work: Full Time
Job Reference: NPPWO-NO-L-10691
Job posted: 7 days ago
Applications close: 09 November 2017
We have fantastic opportunities for Nights Picking / Packing Warehouse Operatives to join our successful team within our client's prestigious operation in Desford, Leicestershire.
The successful candidate will benefit from on-going, full time work, excellent working conditions and a pay rate of £8.50 per hour earning up to £17.00 per hour with overtime.
The Nights Picking / Packing Warehouse Operative will be responsible for:
- Order picking of parts to client specifications utilising pick sheets
- Packaging of items in preparation for dispatch
- Decanting of parts from pallets / boxes and packing into smaller component boxes and attaching of labels, signing off paperwork and using handheld scanners
The Nights Picking / Packing Warehouse Operative will have the following:
- Some warehousing experience
- Strong accuracy and numeracy skills
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent time keeping
- Flexibility with regard to overtime in busy periods
- Ability to pass drug screening
In return we can offer:
- A full induction and training, including FLT.
- On-going work that can lead onto a permanent role
- A large subsidised canteen and free on-site car parking facilities
- A dedicated Flex on-site services team, contactable 24/7
- Flexible overtime
The hours of work are Sunday - Thursday 11pm - 7am
Pay rate is £8.50 per hour earning up to £17.00 per hour with overtime.
Successful candidates will be provided with a full induction and training.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria and have experience working as a Night Shift Operative, Picking Operative, Packing Operative or Warehouse Operative then we would like to hear from you.
Where is this job?
The job is located at Leicestershire, LE9 9JU