Job Type: Temporary
Salary: £12.50 - £14.00
Hours of work: Full Time
Job Reference: HLC1CE-H-W-9972
Job posted: 27 days ago
Applications close: 20 October 2017
Flex Recruitment are currently recruiting experienced HGV / LGV / CLASS 1 / C+E drivers for a leading supermarket, based in Atherstone, Warwickshire. These roles are on an ongoing basis doing local work.
The main roles of HGV / LGV / CLASS 1 / C+E Drivers will include:
- Trailer swaps and pallet deliveries between local depots.
- Shunting in the yard when required.
- Completing any paperwork necessary.
To be considered for the roles, the HGV / LGV / CLASS 1 / C+E Drivers are required to have the following:
- Hold a full, valid Class 1 / C+E licence (with at least 2 years experience).
- Possess a digital tachograph card.
- Hold a full, valid DQC card.
- Have no more than 6 points on your licence (no DR, DD or IN codes).
The roles are on a 4 on 4 off basis, start times are 18:00 with each shift being approximately 10-11 hours (paid at hours worked no break deductions)
We are pleased to offer the following pay rates -
£12.50 PAYE 14.00 LTD
If you are interested in the role of HGV / LGV / CLASS 1 / C+E Drivers, please click apply now!
Where is this job?
The job is located at Warwickshire, CV9 2SQ