Job Type: Temp to Perm
Salary: per hour
Sector: Customer Services
Hours of work: Full Time
Job Reference: CSACO-H-L-11539
Job posted: 16 days ago
Applications close: 06 December 2017
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Full Time Customer Service Administrator / Co-ordinator to join a well-established business based in Hinckley, Leicestershire.
On a temporary leading to permanent basis this could be the perfect opportunity for you to prove yourself as an asset within the business and to secure a long term role!
The key duties for the Customer Service Administrator / Co-ordinator are:
- General admin duties - filing, photocopying and scanning documentation
- Answering incoming telephone calls
- Booking shows which include, venue, hotel, flights, staff and the travel arrangements.
- Preparing mobile card net machines and the associated accessories for events, after the events inputting the information into an excel spreadsheet.
- Ordering T-shirts, liaising with printers, and getting prints approved, to meet tight deadlines.
- Careful checking of logo's and clothing details once samples arrive to check they match the original artworks and liaising with teams and factories to ensure timely deliveries.
- Speaking to freight forwarder and getting original paperwork's in place so that no deliveries are delayed at custom.
- Overseeing customised orders for customers from concept to delivery, including raising delivery notes and invoices.
The successful Customer Service Administrator / Co-ordinator should have the following:
- Excellent attention to detail
- High level of numeracy
- High level of understanding on Excel spreadsheets - including formulas
- Good organisational and prioritising skills
- Self-motivation with ability to use own initiative
- IT literate with good working knowledge of MS Office, databases, email and internet
- Excellent administration skills
- Experience of handling calls in an office environment
The working hours will be Monday to Friday between 8.00am to 5.00pm (hours may increase during peak so flexibility is essential)
The pay rate will be £9.00 to £12.00 per hour for the temporary period, salary DOE once permanent.
If you are an experience Office Assistant, Office Administrator, Customer Administrator, Customer Co-ordinator, Shop Assistant, Customer Service Adviser, Cash Handler, Office Administrator, Administrator, Customer Service Administrator or Office Coordinator then please press apply today!
Where is this job?
The job is located at Leicestershire, LE10 3DU