Job Type: Temp to Perm
Salary: 11.00 - 20.00
Hours of work: Full Time
Job Reference: C1C2C-H-W-11351
Job posted: 22 days ago
Applications close: 30 November 2017
We are currently recruiting HGV / LGV / CLASS 1 C+E & Class 2 C Drivers to our client based in Rugby, we offer great rates, and the excellent opportunity to gain permanent employment.
The main roles of the HGV / LGV / CLASS 1 C+E & Class 2 / C Drivers will include:
- Delivering of Tyres to clients across the UK
- Lifting will be required when loading/unloading Tyres from the vehicles (Physical Job)
- Management of all necessary paperwork
- You will be expected to carry out Multi drop work (This may involve up to 20 drops a day, however multiple drops may be at 1 location)
To be considered for the roles, the HGV / LGV / CLASS 1 C+E or Class 2 / C Drivers are required to have the following:
- Hold a Class 1 / C+E licence and/or Class 2 C.
- Possess a digital tachograph card
- Hold a full, valid DQC card
- Candidates must be professional and approachable at all times. This is a customer facing role.
The pay rate whilst with the agency will be:
Class 1: PAYE
Days: £10.00ph - over 8 hours £14.00ph | Saturday - £11.00ph | Sunday - £17.00ph
Nights: £11.00ph - over 8 hours £15.00ph | Saturday - £12.00ph | Sunday - £18.00ph
Class 1: LTD
Days: £12.50ph - over 8 hours £17.00ph | Saturday - £14.00ph | Sunday - £20.00ph
Nights: £13.50ph - over 8 hours £18.00ph | Saturday - £15.00ph | Sunday - £21.00ph
Class 2 Rates to be discussed
Start times are sent directly by the client as well as us, this is on-going agency and as such should be treated as a full time perm job from the outset, you may be able to go perm if wanted after 16 weeks.
If you are interested in the role of HGV / LGV / CLASS 2 / C Driver, please click apply now!
Where is this job?
The job is located at Warwickshire, CV23 0WB