Job Type: Temp to Perm
Location: West Midlands
Salary: per hour
Sector: Customer Services
Hours of work: Full Time
Job Reference: A-H-W-12150
Job posted: 16 days ago
Applications close: 28 December 2017
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Full Time Administrator to join a well-established business based in Coventry, West Midlands.
On a temporary leading to permanent basis this could be the perfect opportunity for you to prove yourself as an asset within the business and to secure a long term role!
The key duties for the Administrator are:
- To respond to customer enquiries in a friendly and effective manner, making sure electronic records are maintained.
- To show visitors around the care home in the absence of the Manager.
- Maintain accurate and complete records for residents and staff members confidentially in line with the company's policies and procedures.
- Purchasing supplies (e.g. food and stationery) for the Care Home keeping within the homes budget.
- Dealing with telephone calls effectively from Doctors, Social Workers, Residents Family members and Professionals.
- Report any maintenance issues to the Home Manager accordingly
- Communicating with residents in a friendly and appropriate manner.
- Liaising with Head Office Staff accordingly.
- To book entertainment 12 months in advance liaising with relevant managers and head office staff.
- To liaise with PR Consultant, managers and directors regarding potential press release ideas.
The successful Administrator should have the following:
- Excellent attention to detail
- High level of numeracy
- High level of understanding on Excel spreadsheets - including formulas
- Good organisational and prioritising skills
- Self-motivation with ability to use own initiative
- IT literate with good working knowledge of MS Office, databases, email and internet
- Excellent administration skills
- Experience of handling calls in an office environment
The working hours will be Monday to Friday 8.00am to 5.00pm.
The pay rate will be £7.50 to £8.75 per hour for the temporary period,
If you are an experience Office Assistant, Office Administrator, Customer Administrator, Customer Co-ordinator, Shop Assistant, Customer Service Adviser, Cash Handler, Office Administrator, Administrator, Customer Service Administrator or Office Coordinator then please press apply today!
Where is this job?
The job is located at West Midlands, CV1 3GB