Job Type: Temp to Perm
Salary: Per hour
Hours of work: Full Time
Job Reference: 75TCCMD-H-N-10058
Job posted: 23 days ago
Applications close: 24 October 2017
Are you an experienced 7.5t Multi Drop Delivery Driver looking for work? If so, we have vacancies available at Brackmills Industrial Estate, Northampton working for a leading logistics provider.
Your role will involve:
- 25 - 40 Jobs per day, dropping a variety of products from Washing Machines and Flat Packs to Parcels
- Handling and correctly completing paperwork
- Building rapport with our client and their customers
- Assembling products when needed and some basic installation of appliances (Some minimal training maybe given)
- Working effectively as part of a 2 man team.
To be successful for the roles you must:
- Be aged 25 or above due to our clients insurance
- Hold a valid 7.5T /C1 licence
- Have no more than 6 penalty points and no TT, DD or DR's
- Hold a full CPC card and digital tachograph card
- Be willing to handle heavy goods and be confident installing appliances when required
The start times are 06:00, and average around 12 hours per day.
They operate a 4 day working week between Monday to Saturday, however some weeks may involve a 5th shift.
The pay rates for this role are -
£9.50 PAYE & £11.50 LTD per hour.
If you are an experienced 7.5t / Cat C1 Multi Drop Delivery Driver and would like to join a well-managed and enthusiastic team please apply online today.
Where is this job?
The job is located at Northamptonshire, NN4 7PN