Job Type: Permanent
Salary: 18,000.00 per Year
Sector: Administration & Secretarial
Hours of work: Full Time
Job Reference: 29.08.Neovia.OEA
Job posted: 2 days ago
Applications close: 26 September 2017
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Order Entry Administrator to join Neovia Logistics based in Basingstoke. In return, we offer a competitive salary of £18K per annum.
Neovia are responsible for providing a 3PL Service to their client to include inbound and shipping operations.
The Order Entry Administrator will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of information input to client's system and processing the documentation in an accurate and timely manner. This role can be a demanding one, working in an environment where time is critical and processes are complied with fully.
The Order Entry Administrator's duties will include:
- Working as a focal point for reviewing documentation and customer repair orders for work requirements and administration for general and commercial aviation customers, aircraft manufacturers, defense and space organizations worldwide and ultimately responsible for the correct creation and maintenance of repair orders entered into the OMS
- Responsibility for ensuring the clients' contracts are executed in accordance with applicable terms and conditions which may include government or export compliance, Buy America Act (BAA), Trade Agreement Act (TAA), ITAR & DOS compliance and other applicable work instructions
- Enter and ship customer repair orders in the SAP and ASW systems based on paperwork from the client
- Process shipping and invoicing paperwork on a daily basis in line with SLA and productivity requirements
- Enter repair orders in SAP on a daily basis in line with SLA requirements and productivity requirements.
- Ensure quality of work by following standard operating procedures to achieve 99.5% FPY quality score
- Plan and manage daily process area output in alignment with performance and quality targets
The successful Order Entry Administrator will have:
- Working experience / knowledge of SAP
- PC literate - good outlook and excel skills
- GCSE (or equivalent) in English and Maths
- Strong communicative and written English skills
- Knowledge of export compliance an advantage but not essential
- Previous experience in order management or a Business Service Centre, preferably in a high volume business to business environment
- Customer service excellence
- Methodical, attention to details and motivated to resolve problems
- Ability to interpret analysis and data sets to drive a culture of fact based decision-making
- Ability to manage time and multiple activates
- Ability to interact and engage with peers in a positive way to resolve daily issues and drive change improvement implementation
- Flexibility with working time - month ends, AOG's, etc. to be discussed in advance
The hours of work are 08:00-17:00, Monday to Friday with a view to introducing 09:00-18:00 shifts after full training.
The closing date is Friday 8th September 2017.
Please apply online to be considered for the Order Entry Administrator role.