Job Type: Permanent
Salary: 11.30 per Hour
Hours of work: Full Time
Job Reference: 080917
Job posted: 14 days ago
Applications close: 06 October 2017
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Tanker Driver to join a leading Liquid Petroleum Gas (LPG Gas), Propane and Butane supplier based in Birmingham. In return, we offer a competitive salary, 33 days holiday pro rata, death in service benefit. We pay for your ADR Renewal, Digi card renewal, CPC Hours, plus full uniform and PPE.
We supply LPG to a wide range of customers across Britain ranging from private house-holders, pubs and hotels to industrial and distribution businesses, caravan parks, poultry and arable farmers and petrol stations. Customers use LPG for heating and cooking, industrial processes and even as a fuel for cars, lorries and fork lift trucks.
The Tanker Driver will be responsible for delivering bulk LPG to domestic and commercial properties around Birmingham and surrounding areas and will report to the Site Manager.
The Tanker Driver role will involve:
- Carrying out relevant daily vehicle checks and reporting defects as per Operational Procedures
- Re-fuelling the vehicle once-twice a day, depending on non-long haul driving.
- Loading the vehicle on site in accordance with site procedures.
- Metered deliveries at customer premises in accordance with customer and site procedures
- Completing all necessary paperwork ensuring accuracy standards are maintained
- Meet Flogas driver performance standards
- 45 hour working week
- Overtime as and when required
The Tanker Driver will have the following:
- Be committed to provide excellent customer service
- Be reliable, flexible and hard working
- Be honest and trustworthy
- Hold a minimum Cat C (HGV Class 2 ) License
- Possess an ADR in Tanks with minimum Class 2 gasses